Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WE GOT THE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Ok breath, Carly. Sorry I tried to think of a witty yet pertinent title for this post but seeing as how I am leaving for Seoul, Korea in 15 HOURS nothing came to mind. To say that I am excited is the understatement of the year. This is a short post since I suddenly have a million things to do, but I'll try to add more tonight, probably about 3am since I will most certainly be doing anything but sleeping. A few fast fun facts: 1. Mom and I are leaving tomorrow at 8:15 am and will be returning on Sunday evening. 2. There is no room at Eastern for us to stay until after November 1st and while the thing I want to do most in the world is wait some more, that's just not gonna fly. Thanks to my uncle Mike, we'll be staying in a great hotel. Thanks Uncle Mike! Well that's it for now. Thanks to everyone for your support and prayers and for all of the comments. I love you all. Guess it was a good thing to start this blog yesterday. And Carolyn hats off to you for knowing it would be this week. If I had a million dollars I would give it to you. I don't so I'll just say you are my Ambassador of Awesomeness! Love to all!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Wooo HOOOO is frickin' right, girl! That's awesome - I'm soo excited for you guys! Yay! Travel safely and I'll see you with Adam in-hand when you get back! Love you lots!

Bill&Debby said...

Carly and Matt, We are sooooo excited for you both! We wish Carly and Jann a safe journey-the adventure of a lifetime-and can't wait to see Adam in your arms. Love to you both, Bill&Debby

Aunt Lee- Lee said...

Yeah!! It's here the day you have been waiting for! please be safe and know we are thinking of you everyday!! love you

Carolyn Benik said...

HOORAY!! There aren't even words for the excitement! I have goosebumps just thinking about it. Have a wonderful trip, and take lots of pictures! We love you all, and Alyssa can't wait to meet her new friend Adam!
Carolyn, Chris, & Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Carly I am so excited for you! Have a save trip and enjoy picking up your son!

Jen G said...

Hip hip HOORAY!!! We are SOOOO excited for you guys!!!! Have a safe trip and we can't wait to see you and meet Adam when you get back. Love, Jen and Alex