Sunday, November 11, 2007

From Halloween to Thanksgiving in a Day! This Journey Made Possible by the Miracle of Bloggetry.



So yesterday I posted about Halloween and today a quick post about our wonderful early Thanksgiving Day meal at our Aunt Mary and Uncle Tom's house. That's right. 2 posts, 2 days. I just blew my mind. :) It was a wonderful day with great food and company. We headed out to Mary and Tom's in Highlands Ranch with Grams and Grandpa and Uncle Dennis and we visited with Mary, Tom, Margie, Chuck, Luke, and Tommy and Jen and their family. Their kids Kieffer, Kylie, and Kolton went crazy for Adam and he LOVED them. As usual he was sweet the entire day and no one could believe what a happy boy he was for being home just 2 weeks. Sorry if I'm so braggy about him, we are just sooo blessed, and I...well..ok I'm a pretty braggy. :) I just can't help it, he is fantastic and I am a proud, proud mama. We enjoyed delicious Mexican food, much like the pilgrims and Indians did on their first feast, and had a fantastic day. Feliz Thanksgiving to all!!!




















6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for the blessing of your son! What a LOT to be thankful for this year, huh?! He is precious!
Blessings,
Jill

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Oh what a great day you had!! Thank you for putting pics' up, It made my day. We love him so much, and I think of him all the time!

Mandy said...

Aww, that's a great picture of all the kids together. I'm so glad you're having such a wonderful time, Carly! All that waiting was totaly worth it, huh? =) Sending you guys lots of love....
~Mandy

Teri Lighthart said...

Brag away new Mama. Brag away!
Aunt Teri L.

Heather said...

I am SO glad that all has gone well with Adam. He looks so happy and right at home! He looks like a totally different baby from the first pictures that you got of him. You guys are so cute!

Hope to see you around Christmas time.
Love,
Heather